Bank of India Officer-Clerk Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Download, Eligibility, Age Limit
Name of Post: Bank of India Recruitment 2020, Online Form, Age Limit, Notification
Post Date: 12 August 2020 :
Short Description – Bank of India Sports Person for the Post of Clerk and General Banking Officer, they have asked for an online application, in which Clerk/Officer Recruitment is recruited from BOI all the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can fill online full information on this page. But you will have to find recruitment advertisement for more information, which is available at the bottom of this page.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020 : IMPORTANT DATES :
- Form Start : 01 August 2020
- Last Date: 16 August 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Result Date :Notified Soon
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020 :Application Fees
- General /OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST /PH : 50/-
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020 : Payment Mode
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Through E Challan Mode.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility
- Officer Post : Graduation in Any Stream from Any Recognized University with Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
- Clerk Post : High School Passed from Any Recognized Board with Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020 : Age Limit as on 01/July/2020
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 25 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation as per BOI Recruitment 2020 Post Rules.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2020 : Details of Vacancy Total : 28 Post
- Archery : 04
- Athletics : 04
- Boxing : 04
- Gymnastics : 02
- Swimming : 04
- Table Tennis : 02
- Weightlifting : 04
- Wrestling : 04
- Total Post : 28