Name of Post: UPSC ORA 18/2019 Data Processing Assistant & Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) Recruitment Online Form 2020
Short Information: UPSC ORA Latest Jobs Recruitment 2020
Important Dates :
- Form Start : December 2019
- Last Date Apply Online Form : 16 January 2020
- Last Date Complete Application Form:16 January 2020
- Examination Date – Available Soon
- Admit Card Released : Available Soon
- General / Other State : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST Applicant : Rs. 0/-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Data Processing Assistant DPA : Max 30 Yrs.
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) DCIO : Max 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC ORA Rules.
- Data Processing Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science
OR Engineer Degree B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) : Engineering Degree (B.E. or B. Tech.) or B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or or M.Sc Degree in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication orMCA after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology) or Master of Science (Computer Science)or Master Degree in Science (Software).
Details of Vacancy Total : 06 Post
- Post Name : Data Processing Assistant
- Total Post : 02
- General : 02
- Post Name : Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) :
- Total Post : 27
- General : 10
- EWS : 03
- OBC : 09
- SC : 04
- ST : 01
- Candidate Basic Details
- All Education Qualification Details
- General Information
- Payment Bank Details
- and Other Required Information.