Short Information: NTA Are Released the NEET 2020 Notification Applicant May Check the Common Admission Test Online Form.
Name of Post: NTA NEET 2020 Online Form
Post Date: 01 December 2019
Important Dates :
- Form Start : 02 December 2019
- Last Date for Form : 31 December 2019
- Pay Exam Fees : 01 January 2020
- For Any Correction / Edit Form : 15 January 2020 to 31 January 2020
- Examination Date : 03 May 2020
- Admit Card Date : 27 March 2020
- Result Announced : 04 June 2020
Application Fees for NTA NEET 2020
- General : Rs. 1500/-
- OBC / EWS : Rs. 1400/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 800/-
Pay Exam Fees (Payment Mode for NEET 2020)
- Online Payment / Offline Payment
- Debit Card (Visa / Master / Rupay / Etc)
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Pan India
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate / SSC / Inter / Class 12th Examination with PCB Group of Subjects.
Age Limit for NEET 2020 UG Examination
- Minimum Age : 17 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 25 Yrs.
- Born On / Before : 31 December, 2003
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NEET NTA Admission Rules.
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2020
NTA NEET UG Code 01:
- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2020, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counselling. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
NTA NEET UG Code 02 :
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
NTA NTA NEET UG Code 03 :
- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
NTA NEET UG Code 04 :
- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/BiotechnologyandEnglish after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University oran equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
NTA NEET UG Code 05 :
- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnologywith English at a level not less than a core course.
NTA NEET UG Code 06 :
- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
NTA NEET UG Code 07:
- Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
Medium of the Question Papers: - NEET 2020