Post Date: 07 February 2020 | Result
Short Information: Staff Selection Commission SSC Madhya Pradesh MPR Region Junior Hindi Translator MPR Admit Card 2020.
Important Dates : for SSC JHT Paper II MPR Region.
- Examination Date – 16 February 2020
- Admit Card Released : 07 February 2020
Application Fees for Download Admit Card ?
- General / Other State : Rs. 0/-
- SC/ ST Applicant : Rs. 0/-
- No Fees for Download Admit Card.
Eligibilty for Download Admit Card
- Candidate / Applicant Who Are Enrolled with SSC Madhya Pradesh Region MPR Zone and Qualified the Paper I Exam in the Recruitment Post of Junior Hindi Translator JHT Recruitment 2019. Are Eligible to Download Paper II Admit Card Held on 16 February 2020. at Various Exam Center in Madhya Pradesh.
Specialist Instruction for JHT Paper II Candidates.
- Candidate must carry an original photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate.
- If original photo identity card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and original photo ID/the certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
How to Download SSC MPR JHT Paper II Admit Card
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Madhya Pradesh Region MPR Are Going to Conducted the JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR, JUNIOR TRANSLATOR, SENIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR AND HINDI PRADHYAPAK EXAMINATION, 2019 Recruitment 2019 Paper II Exam held on 16 February 2020.
- For Downloading Paper II Exam Admit Card in JHT Paper II Can Enter Your Registration No. with DOB to Download Admit Card / Check Status. OR
- Enter Your Name with Father Name and DOB to Download SSC MPR Region Admit Card 2020 OR
- Enter Your Roll No. with Date of Birth to Download the SSC MPR Admit Card 2020.
- Take A Print Out of SSC MPR Admit Card.
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
Frequency Asked Question
[ultimate-faqs include_category=’ssc_result’ ]