Name of Post:
Army JCO Religious Teacher Online Form 2019
30 September 2019
Indian Army Pandit | Granthi | Padre | Maulvi | Bodh Recruitment 2019, Army JCO Religious Teacher Online Form 2019 are Invited Total 152 Post and Hurry Online Form and Last Date: 29 October 2019 (05:00 PM) Kindly Read Advertisement for More Details.
Important Dates :
- Form Start : 30 September 2019
- Last Date for Online Form : 29 October 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Final Submission : 29 October 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Examination Date : 23 February 2020
- Admit Card Date : February 2020
Application Fees for Army JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019
- General & OBC Applicant : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST Applicant : Rs. 0/-
Payment Mode for Army JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019
- Not Applicable
- All India Jobs
- Any State Candidate Apply this Recruitment Form
Age Limit (As on 01 October 2020)
- Minimum Age : 25 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 34 Yrs.
- Relaxation Extra as per Conducted Authority Recruitment Rules.
Education Qualification (Eligibility)
- Pandit – Hindu Candidate with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with One Year Diploma in Karam Kand
- Granthi – Sikh Candidate with Gyani in Punjabi
- Padre – Christian Candidate who have been Ordained Priesthood by the Appropriate Ecclesiastical Authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop
- Maulvi (Sunni) – Muslim Candidate with Maulvi Alim in Arabic OR Adib Alim in Urdu
- Pandit (Gorkha) – Hindu Candidate with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with One Year Diploma in Karam Kand
- Maulvi (Shia) – Muslim Candidate with Maulvi Alim in Arabic OR Adib Alim in Urdu
- Bodh Monk – Candidate with Monk / Budhist by the Appropriate Authority (Kindly Read Advt. for More Details)
Details of Vacancy - 152 Post