Central Sector Scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students Online form 2020 Direct Link, Guidelines, Notification, Last Date, How to Apply, http://coaching.dosje.gov.in
Post Date : 07 September 2020
Brief Information : Central Sector Scheme Free Coaching Online Form for the SC and OBC Candidates in Pan India. Those Candidates Are Interested and Belong to Reserve Category Can Apply Online Application Form for the Free Coaching and Scholarship 2020.
Central Sector Scheme Free Coaching 2020-2021 About Scheme :
The Free Coaching Scheme of the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India supports coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and/or succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in Public/Private Sector.
Central Sector Scheme Free Coaching : Eligibility
- Students of SC and OBC category having family income not more than Rs. 8.00 lakh per annum are eligible to apply under the Scheme)
Central Sector Scheme Free Coaching : Benefit Details.
- Stipend- Rs. 6000 and 3000 per month to Outstation and Local Students respectively.
- Special Allowance- Rs. 2000 per month for disable students.
Central Sector Scheme Free Coaching : Course of Coaching
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs);
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions;
- Officers’ Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs);
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in (a) Engineering (eg. IIT-JEE), (b) Medical (eg.NEET), (c) Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT), and (d) Any other such disciplines as Ministry may decide from time to time